BOOKING THE CENTRE
The East Dulwich Community Centre is available for hire from 8am until 9pm Monday-Saturday and on Sundays until 8.30pm.
The Centre comprises:
- A large hall, which can accommodate up to 60 people and has a small stage and opens onto the playground.
- A small hall that can hold up to 30 people with a mirrored wall for dance or exercise groups. The mirrors can be curtained off.
- A playground with markings for football and other games. It has lighting available for evening use up to 9pm.
- Disabled access and two toilets for the disabled.
- A small kitchen for serving pre-prepared food.
We have noise limiters in both halls.
If you are planning a party at the community centre, please read through the following documents.
Standard Conditions of Hire
Special Conditions of Hire
Bouncy Castles Safety Guidance